Monday, 31 July 2017

Officers Association

Please Click Here

Driving In France And Germany - Legal Requirement - Clean Air Stickers

The requirement to pay for and display a valid environmental sticker in your private vehicle when visiting cities in Germany is applicable to all Service and Civilian personnel. 

Windscreen stickers which show a vehicle's emissions levels have become a legal requirement in several key French cities including Paris.British drivers heading to the French capital are advised by the RAC that driving without a French 'clean air' sticker - which costs as little as £3.20 - makes them culpable for an on-the-spot fine of up to £117.
For further information, such as the nearest location to obtain the required stickers for your vehicle pleaseClick Here

Friday, 28 July 2017

EHIC Have You Got Yours?

NHS Choices For The Military Community

NHS for the armed forces community - Healthcare information and support for the UK's 10 million-strong armed forces community, including serving personnel, reservists, families and veterans. For further information please Click Here

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Friday, 21 July 2017

British Forces Post Office Services Guide


How to use the British Forces Postal Services around the World.

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Are you Posted to the UK and need to apply for SFA?

​Are you posted back to the UK and need to apply for a Service Families Accommodation​​​ then visit the Carillion Amey website for a step by step guide on applying for a quarter, the move in process and any maintenance queries.

Monday, 17 July 2017

Monday, 10 July 2017

The Procedure for Insuring your Car whilst living in Naples

1. Book an appointment at MVRO and the insurance place at Gritch. You can do both on the same day.

2. Collect yellow card from the fuel store by the gym.

3. Get the car safety check done on base.

4. At the MVRO appointment you need insurance, yellow card, driving licence translation, privileges letter (it will have the name Russo scored out at the bottom).

5. They will give you a new registration form and yellow card at the MVRO appointment.

6. Go to Pass office after with old car pass, new registration form, New Yellow Card and insurance. They do their bit then the yellow card goes to the fuel store again.